Monday, November 2, 2015

An Intern Having Fun?!

My goal was to write three blog entries for you each month, but October slipped away almost as quickly as the supply of Gatorade I brought with me from Indiana! I guess that means I owe you four entries in November :)

Many of you saw my Mr. Bean Halloween costume. (Thanks for all the love, Facebook friends!) For those of you who missed it: 



The highlight of my weekend was going to a Halloween shindig with Justin Bell. You know you've made it as an intern when you are going to parties with your boss!

Mr. Bean with Blinky from Pac-Man
The best thing about going to a dance party dressed like Mr. Bean is that you can make an absolute fool out of yourself and it is 100% socially acceptable.

This group knows how to party!
However, I started looking less and less like Mr. Bean as the dance party continued, as my bathroom mirror selfies will tell you...

In this one, I have realized I will have to fight to keep up my Mr. Bean persona:


An hour later, I have given in. I am no longer Mr. Bean. I am a very tired and James Dean version of Keith:


I'd better be careful, though, because I don't want you to get the impression that I am not working! I stay very busy as an intern...

Pushing air conditioners!


Scrubbing cement!


Holding important objects!


And - occasionally - stuffing my face at the crafty table!


Well, I think that catches us up to speed...I am working hard and making time to have fun, too. Sending virtual hugs from California! Or, if you're in California, come on over and I'll give you a real one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment